Charlotte Checkers (38-28-3-6) at Milwaukee Admirals (39-29-2-5)
- The Checkers are 4-3 against the Admirals this year, and 2-1 in Milwaukee.
- Both Charlotte and Milwaukee enter the game with 85 points. The Admirals are in sixth place, and the Checkers are in eighth. Whoever gets a point makes it to the post season. So it could be one of them, it could be both. It’s that close.
- If Houston loses, both Charlotte and Milwaukee are going to the playoffs. Charlotte could finish in fifth with a win tomorrow, and a loss by San Antonio.
- Three weeks ago, my good friend Ryan over at The Admirals Roundtable said to me that April 15 could be a monumental game for one of “our” teams. I had no idea how true those words would be, because it’s all on the line.
- Zach Boychuk, who’s been on fire lately and was last night’s first star, leads the Checkers with in goals and has five points against Milwaukee (4g, 1a).
- Zac Dalpe has five points as well (3g, 2a) in seven games against the Admirals.
- 1000 miles down on this roadtrip, about 800 to go… it’s been worth it every step of the way!
Gametime: 4:00 p.m. EST
Charlotte Radio: WBCN 1660 AM
Milwaukee Blog: The Admirals Roundtable